Recruitment Drive by
For B.Sc. / BCA on 19th August.,2016
at GVMITM, Sonipat
Greetings from GVMITM!!!
We takes this opportunity to invite students from your institute to participate in the JOINT CAMPUS PLACEMENT DRIVE of TCS for BCA/B.SC -2017 batch. The details are as follows---
· Year of Passing: 2017 are eligible for the process
· BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application
· BCS - Bachelor of Computer Science
· B.Sc - Bachelor of Science (B.Sc in any one of these courses, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology)
· 12th should be completed in either science stream or Commerce with Maths or Statistics as a subject
· 50% aggregate marks in all the qualification and until 4th semester of graduation (for 2017 Batch)
· All the Courses needs to be full time
· Maximum of 2 years of total Gap in education and not more than 3 years of work experience
· Only Up to 2 pending backlogs are allowed in highest qualification for 2017 passouts
· All the courses needs to be completed in stipulated time
Ø Online Test Pattern : 10 Minute email writing test and 80 minute Analytical test (Scoring in both the sections are required to clear the test)
Ø Sample Test paper / Practice Paper ("Open See Same") can be accessed @ https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/ after registration.
Ø Documents required at the time of Online Test:
o TCS Registration Number and TCS Application form (Post Registration athttps://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/)
o 2 Colored Photograph
o 1 CV
o All original mark sheet & Passing Certificate of X , XII and of every semester of graduate.
o Original mark sheet & Passing Certificate of Diploma / Graduation and any Other related academic documents
o One Photo ID Proof - any of Government approved Photo ID
o College Id Proof
Reporting Time: 9:00 am
For registration click here
For any Query Contact-
Dr . Gayatri Dhingra
Training and placement officer, GVM Institute of Technology& Management Sonipat
Contact no- 9215678003 , E-mail-id email@example.com
How to Apply For The Drive?
Students need to follow the below mentioned steps to register.
1. click here for participation in the drive-
2. Click on the link: https://nextstep.tcs.com for Log on to the NextStep portal
3. Choose IT and then Click on the tab ‘register here’ and then on “IT”
4. Click ‘off Campus Applicant’ to fill and submit the registration form.
5. Students can choose “Others” in institute name, in case their institute name is not appearing in the drop down and then manually feed institute name.
6. Students can feed the password in form of “Tcs@1234”
7. DT Ref ID will be displayed on the screen immediately on submission of the form. The candidate will also receive his/her DT Ref ID and password on his registered email Id after the form has been submitted. Candidates are required to note the DT id with them.
8. The students now need to login with the DT number and set password to be able to land into the home page of nextstep portal.
9. Students need to carry their DT reference number during the walkin drive.
10. The students then can click on “Edit Application form” and can complete the application form.
11. Students needs to then click on “Campus Commune Tab” and Launch the same to join a learning platform.
Documents to be carried by Students for Online test:
· TCS Registration Number and TCS Application form (Post Registration at www.nextstep.tcs.com)
· 2 Colored Photograph
· 1 CV
· All original mark sheet & Passing Certificate of X , XII and of every semester of graduate.
· Original mark sheet & Passing Certificate of Diploma / Graduation and any Other related academic documents
· One Photo ID Proof - any of Government approved Photo ID
· College Id Proof
· Please read TCS Eligibility Criteria before attending the drive. if not meeting eligibility criteria after checking all the original documents, the candidates can be send back without any process.
· B. Tech /Engineering students are not eligible for the process.
· Candidate can attend the Practice Test Paper available @ TCS Next Step portal, "Open See Same" to have better idea of online test.